To win the hearts of the rural community through professional healthcare delivery
To operate 1000 Mobile Health Vans to provide free primary healthcare to 25 million Indians in rural India.
Ref: Taken from National Rural Health Mission Report
- Rural Health Centers are critically short of trained medical personal.
- 8% PHC's don't have doctor's.
- 39% PHCs do not have Lab Technicians.
- 18% PHCs do not have a Pharmacist.
- 75% graduate doctors live in urban areas, serving only 28% of the population.
- Mobile Medical Units are the best & most viable solution.
WHY RURAL HEALTHCARE?
- 700 million people live in 6,36,000 Indian villages.
- Preventable and curable diseases dominate the morbidity patters of: diarrhea, measles and typhoid.
- 66% of rural Indians do not have access to critical medicine.
- 31% of the population travels more than 30 kms to seek healthcare in rural India.
Source: "Healthcare in Rural India" by Ashok Jhunjhunwala, Suma Prashant and Sameer Sawarkar (IITM - Chennai)
|Hygienic Sanitation||Blood Pressure||Medicines||Cases required specialty care|
|Hygienic Water Consumption||Hemoglobin||Nutritional Supplements||Cataract|
|Mother & Child Health Care||Oxygen Saturation||De-worming||Surgical|
|Vector Borne Diseases||Typhoid|
|Common Cardiac Problems|
|Van (On rent)||Tata Winger|
|Medicines||Antibiotics, Painkillers/Anti-inflammatory, Anti-pyretics, Anti-allergic, Nutritional Supplements, Anti-diabetics, Cough lozenges, Anti-hypertensive, Anti-helminthics, Anti-fungal, Anti-malarial, Anti-diarrheals, Anti-spasmodics, Anti- asthametics, Anti-emetics, Antacids|
Mission:"To win the hearts of the Rural Community through professional health care delivery"
1 Van = 25,000 Patients / year
Cost per patient = Rs. 116
(Below NRHM standard of Rs. 150 per patient)
Sponsor/ Donate towards Mobile 1000 Vans.
1 Van = 25,000 Patient beneficiaries / year
Cost per patient = Rs. 116
The Mobile 1000 Reports are generated by the MIS software and sent to Donor's on a monthly basis. These reports are presented in various visual formats
Presently, 79 Mobile 1000 vans are operating across the country.
|Madhya Pradesh (7), Uttar Pradesh (5), Uttarakhand (2), Gujarat (1), Punjab (1), Haryana (1), Andhra Pradesh (1)||18||GAIL|
|Bihar (1), Odisha (6), Rajasthan (1), Maharashtra (2), Jammu (1), Andhra Pradesh (2), Jharkhand (1), Delhi (1), Uttar Pradesh (1), West Bengal (1)||17||HPCL|
|Maharashtra (1), Karnataka (1) Tamil Nadu (1)||03||Shriram Finance|
|Vaijapur, Maharashtra||03||Vaijapur Merchants Co-Op Bank|
|Chattisgarh||03||The Hans Foundation|
|Gujarat (1), Maharashtra (1), Delhi (1)||03||Wockhardt Ltd|
|Maharashtra (1), Gujarat (1)||02||Welspun|
|Jharkhand||02||Johar Health Maintenance Organisation|
|Andhra Pradesh (1), Jammu & Kashmir (1)||02||BHEL|
|Haryana (1), Maharashtra (1)||02||China Light and Power Company|
|Pune||02||Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd|
|Jharkhand||01||Eastern Coalfields Ltd|
|Odisha||01||Shri Ramchandra Charitable Trust|